It's Puzzle Time
The Keeping Busy sequenced jigsaw offers a unique way to allow puzzle lovers to continue to enjoy a favorite pastime while both exercising their cognitive abilities and encouraging social interaction and conversation.
- Unique color sequencing guidance helps people with dementia who find puzzles too challenging to complete the puzzle successfully.
- Allows the person to regain a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment from completing the puzzle.
- Package includes the color-coded puzzle, a picture of the completed image, and detailed instructions, all in a durable box.
The packaging does not include any mention of dementia or Alzheimer’s so that you can give to an elderly loved one with confidence.
How to Use
- Start by offering the pieces from only one bag at a time. If the player finds this too easy, increase the challenge by offering the pieces from more than one bag. With a little guidance, a person with dementia or Alzheimer's can complete the puzzle on their own leading to a sense of pride and accomplishment.
- Most people start a puzzle by completing the border first, and that's how we do it. Starting with the first bag, the player can work on the top border.
- Once that is complete, the pieces in each of the next three bags are used (one at a time) to complete the rest of the border.
- The pieces in the last two bags are used to finish the puzzle.
- Once completed, the final step is for the player to take the puzzle apart and sort the pieces back into the color-coded bags.
It's Puzzle Time
Our 35 Piece Puzzles are designed to be age-appropriate for elderly people living with memory-related conditions. Every game includes 35 large pieces to encourage engagement and gently exercise the mind.