Musical Instruments Picture Bingo
This simple but fun version of bingo uses images of musical instruments instead of numbers. The cards are only 9 x 9 helping the game move quickly and easily. It is a great small group activity for people with dementia or Alzheimer's who love bingo but are no longer able to participate in the standard bingo game, especially if they have an interest in music.
Start with a simple matching activity to introduce the concepts and encourage conversation about the instruments, then it's time for bingo!
- Cognitive challenge
- Triggers pleasant memories
- Can be played by almost anyone
- Great small group activity for 2 to 6
- Fun to play with family and friends
- No setup required - can be played virtually anywhere